Friday, April 5, 2013

BEDA #5 - Of food and friends

BEDA #5
Date: 5th April 2013

sorry for posting this late...
truth is, life has been picking up for me lately...
i've been hanging out with friends...
you hear me, FRIENDS...
i have friends now...
friends that i hang out with...
gone are the days that i sit alone with my fingers running through my keyboard the whole day...
YIPPEE!!!
you gotta be happy for me...
right?

but don't you worry blog buds,
i will not forget you...
for those of you who read this blog,
who walked with me
who embarked with me on my adventures
whether openly or stalkingly
i will not forget you

now, being Malaysian, our favorite thing in the world is.....
FOOD!!!

it was a nice way to start my mid-semester break,
(although there's gonna be class tomorrow)
we ate and we chatted...
we laughed and we walked...
it was fun and we had fun...
some shopping but mostly eating...

they say the friends you make in uni will be there for life...
i believe to some extent that it is true...
i don't know how long we'll last...
but here's to now and hopes for the future...

"will we stay in touch
will we stay friends
or will we part ways
when this all ends

when grad caps fill the air
when we walk out of this place
will be still say hi
or will we just pass by

but for now i know
for now i'll live
for today is the day
that we're still friends
and that is all that matters"

as we've grown from our youth and enter adulthood together
we learn things in life that we must face
we grew mature together while still having fun
we saw each other through the highs and lows...
so, to all my close buds i make here in UPSI,
we now see the reason we're here...
to find each other and grow together...
imagine if i have gone to another university...
i might not meet these fabulous people whom i could share and talk to...
(psst psst... not to mention drink with)
love y'all...
xoxo


a little under 2 years ago...

today...

No comments: