Tuesday, June 3, 2008

tagged!!!

tagged by Che Che

8 things I'm passionate about.

-Power Rangers and Super Sentai
-Shopping
-Music
-God
-My Friends
-Fashion
-Internet
-FOOD!!!


8 things I say too often

-erm...
-Huh?/ Wat?
-As I was saying...
-Wateva
-Yeah rite
-Really!?
-I'm "OK"
-Like that la.../Normal only la...

8 books I've read recently (not necessarily finished)

-Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
-Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
-Chronicles of Narnia : Voyage of the Dawn Trader
-Resipi Dunia Baru: McDonalds
-Reference books
-Galxie (if you call this a book)
-Death Note Manga
-Lawak Kampus Comics

8 Songs I can listen to over and over again

-Holding back the tears, TVXQ
-Rising Sun, TVXQ
- Hug, TVXQ
-One Last Cry, Micky Yoochun(TVXQ)
-In this moment, David Archuleta
-Zhong Ji Xi Jiang YES SIR! (Final trap yes sir!), 5566
-Jiu Shi Ai Ni (Only Love You), David Tao
-Just Make It Out, Manpei Takagi

8 Things I've learn in the past year

-God, He never leaves you though how bad you thought you've become
-treasure your friends
-different personality people can be friends (opposites attract)
- I can't speak to a large number of girls like my brother can... (max 2-3)
-be careful of who to trust
-a little Nihongo Ha (Japanese Language)
-Japanese girls are mostly cute!!! hehe (grinning slyly)
-I like nerdy looking girls (dunno why...)


8 people to tag

-Kimberly Koh
-Grace Goh
-Carissa Morias
-Alyssa Koh
-Christen Koh
-Joshua Hooi
-Amelia Tay
-Aaron Tay

hehe...have fun... ;)

No comments: