Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm touched

FGA KD youths made a b'day card for me this year...
I'm so touched...
Its my first year serving here and I got a card from them...
I haven't even join their YC but still they did this BEAUTIFUL card for me...
some of them, I don't even know personally but still they leave nice messages...

thx a lot for all the compliments(sorry, I can't reveal names cos I don't want others to get upset if their names were not mentioned),
I don't feel so bad now...hehe
(not that I'm oh-so evil but I don't feel nice bout myself at times)

Sooo sorry oso that I can't join Youth Camp this year...
I had to go to skool...
sigh...

last but not leas,
once again, I'm sooo touched...
thx all sooo much...
(soo touched till dunno wat to write and can't write properly ady...LOLZ)

No comments: