Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Wishlist...

i know Christmas is a time of giving...
so, why dont you give these to me.....
just kidding....
~cue in awkward silence, sounds of wind and crows~
i'm sorry...
now, really...
the below is actually my wishlist...
which i will probably end up buying myself anyways...

1. Plaid Shirt (blue or white/black, long sleeves)


2. Speakers (not just any speakers, Panda speakers, either blue or black)


3. a new bag (my white bag has a broken zipper)


4. Mix-Style headphones (though the real ones would be awesome, but imitation ones are okay...oh, and the color matters... i want either the blue, white or black headphones)


5. Wallet (white color would be great)



thats all....for now...
but if you're really nice, maybe you can get me a NiceGuy t-shirt...


i see a lot of white here....
maybe white would be my color next year...

No comments: