Friday, March 22, 2013

travelling alone

as much as i enjoy company,
i now enjoy travelling alone too...
travelling alone gives me time to think...
and i do not need to bother about people asking me stuff and having to answer them...
especially when i'm not really in the mood for discussion...

but you know what,
when i travel alone (whether driving or taking public transport)
i tend to go into deep thought mode...
which is pretty good sometimes...
but sometimes, it could get depressing....

so, today, the thought that came to my mind was this...
"God, I do admit that I really want a girlfriend to share my life to, but I will wait for You."
so, to be honest,
i do want to share my life with someone...
someone i could talk to...
(and also cuddle and all)
but, i've decided (or at least trying my best) to wait for God to bring me the right one...
cos if i continue searching, i'll end up broken again...

so, sometimes, it's pretty good to travel alone...
you'll have time for yourself to think life through again...
and have some alone time to talk to God...

Take time off your busy schedule and try walking alone once in a while...
you'll never know,
you might hear God speak...


No comments: