Wednesday, December 22, 2010

after a long grueling day of writing, i finally finished my short story...
so, i can cross that out of my after-stpm-to-do list now...
here's the intro to it but you can read the whole story at http://www.scribd.com/doc/45789277/Pages-of-My-Diary

so, here goes...

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Pages of My Diary
Jared Yap

You know, when you start move out of the house, you realize a lot of stuff. You realized that your parents won’t be there to cover for you when you’re in trouble; you realize you have to start worrying about house rent and the car’s down payment among other stuff. But, it took me that long to also realize, that the girl that I like is right there in front of me. Oh hey, my name is Wesley and this is a story about how I fell for her. I’ve known her all my life but it took me long enough to realize that she’s actually the one, as in, the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. She lived across the street in the opposite house and we moved in about the same time. That was about 25 years ago....

-0-0-0-0-0
but if you're too lazy to go to Scribd, you can read it above...

No comments: