Friday, December 19, 2008

True Friends Miss Each Other

its been almost a moth since school was out...
and guess what, I'm missing my buds...
oddly, not here...
but the ones back in Selayang...
oh the good old days...
and weird to say this as well, some of them actually misses me too...
*touched*

I sooo wanna meet up with them one day...
but the earliest meet up plan we had is when we take our SPM results...
*sob sob*

they were my bestest buds...
we're almost a family...
we have a mum, aunties and siblings...
I'm one of the siblings...
hehe...
middle child...

we were also Spongbob characters...
Oh our imagination...
sometimes we could laugh like there's no tomorrow...
*misses them more*

we were also rangers...
haha
i started that...
as always, I'm the Blue Ranger
*miss y'all esp Red and Yellow ranger*

and our favorite show is HSM...
we could sing HSM songs all day and not feel bored...
there's once we actually chatted using the song titles...
don't ask how...
i forgot already...

I guess when a friendship is true, no secret intentions,
we'll tend to miss each other...
XOXO to you all...

3 Helium Forever
We learned, we played, we conquered and made a mess...
but in the end...
they still love us...
HAHAHA


BFF's there include:
(in the alter ego's names)
Dean (Patrick, Red Ranger, Along)
Phoebe (Sandy, Yellow Ranger, Adik)
Sam (Squidward, Pink Ranger, Mama)
Jess (Pink Ranger, Auntie)
Sha (Turquoise Ranger, Auntie)
and last but not least...
Kacey (Spongebob, Blue Ranger, Angah)!

miss y'all much

Marcos got kicked out for breaking Phoebe's heart...
*jerk!*

No comments: