Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dream Girl Requirements (?)

hmmm...
i guess I too have some requirements for my dream girl...
HAHAHAHA


> she must never ask me to carry her hand bag except when she needs to go to the loo or needs to have a free hand for a while... I mean come on... Hand bag is a girl's accessory...
> she'll never ask me to be who I'm not just to meet her requirements... its a take it or leave it thing...
>she'll not get jealous when I speak to girls cos I've got A LOT, and I mean A LOT of girl friends (see, i did not have it close, so it means that i have many friends who are girls) and I'll never get jealous if she talks to guys (as long as they're not hugging and kissing all over)
> she should not be too manja... can't stand it...
> must be polite and not scream all over...
> somebody who thinks before saying something in public...
> loves my mum as well...
> oh yeah... must never smoke... (ewww)
> not a flirt or anything in that category...

---> thats about it for now...
woah! the pressure if somebody wants to be with me...
hahaha...
it's actually very basic...

No comments: