Monday, December 29, 2008

"Great" Day

yesterday might be considered one of those days...
where the whole day seems...
dunno how to describe...

internet was slow...
things were messy...
and WORST of all...
Dark Knight (as I name my dad's Proton Wira) got STOLEN!
STOLEN I SAY!!!
darn that thief!!!

you see, my parents were in Kepong (don't ask which part cos I dunno)
they were attending the neighbor's son's wedding dinner...
then about erm...
10 or 11 something, my sis suddenly knocked on my door and ask me to look after the house cos she needs to go out.
"Why?" I asked...
"Wira pei yan tau jor (Wira got stolen already)... Need to go fetch mum and dad." she briefly answered and went off.
so then she went off...

i was waiting for them to arrive home...
they got home bout erm...
1 something after lodging a police report...
i was tired as well and went to bed...

weird dream...
i dream that exact scene when they arrive home...
suddenly, they got a phone call from the police saying that they caught the theif.
"Super efficient malaysian police these days." I wondered in my sleep.
when I woke up, I figured about the dream again...
"I knew it's too good to be true... Malaysian police ah... Only eat doughnuts la... Like those lazy police you see on TV..." hahaha...
(well, maybe not all but that might be the reality of it...)

good thing there aren't any super valuable item in Dark Knight...
so now, only Bumblebee and erm... Red Lion remains...
so sad...

No comments: