Thursday, August 6, 2009

Re-caught the Passion

just came back from camp last Sunday...
but i didn't really have time to update my blog...
just only found time (and mood) in the most unlikely of places...
in school biology lab...

FGA KD Family Camp 2009 was AMAZING!!!
really re-caught the passion that I once had...
to be honest, i was not really sure if I had the passion a few weeks ago...
I might think its there but i might be pretending...
i was uncertain...
but during the camp, I let it all out...
let God take control...
i was finally really able to feel the Holy Spirit and spoke in tongues...
and I believe that God really spoke to me through Pastor Bernard...
and I think I did felt God's will for my myself...
I now have a passion (or two)...
but I won't tell it here...
i'll only tell if you ask...
hehe (^.^)

the Youths who are going to Chiang Mai for Missions end of this year had a prayer session the last night...
the brainstorming session quickly turned H2H (heart to heart) as Peter felt that there is something stopping us from going forward...
but the things are private and would not be discussed in this blog...
we felt closer to each other...
and guess what, it lasted till 3.30 am...
by the end of it, we were all soooo sleepy and tired...

what i enjoyed most is the photo and posing sessions of the youth group...
we were sooooo vain...
LOL (^o^)
i love this picture most (cos i suggested the pose)
LOL (^o^)


No comments: