Thursday, August 27, 2009

The first time......

i guess there's a first time for everything...
and this is regarding my car okay...
not anything else...

yesterday, i got stuck in my first real major traffic jam...
my sis needed Parmesan cheese and there are no stores that sell them nearby...
so, i drove to NSK, towards Rawang,
kinda knowing what I'll face, looking at the time, I went anyway...
on the way there, I've already saw the massiveness of the jam yet there are no U-turns...
so i guess i'll have to brace through it later...
went to NSK, got the stuff and got ready for the jam...
I think it lasted for about 45 minutes....

today...
my car wont start..
i mean, i sent jeremy for tuition...
waited there for him for 1 and a half hours where I parked a distance away (off-ed the car that time)
when the time arrived, I started my engine and drove over.
parked there waiting (waited for quite some time)
i saw steam started coming out from the car, so i off-ed the engine...
when jeremy arrived, i tried to start my engine...
IT WONT START...
i was really frustrated man...
called dad who is now still in Bangkok with mum...
pushed the car to a proper parking and waited there for my sis to arrive...
tried starting the car from time to time but it just wont start...
worse part is, its almost 10 and the mechanics are all closed...
when my sis arrive, we tried pouring water into the radiator...
tried atarting the engine again but it wont start...
sigh...
we had to leave the car there overnight...
pray that the car will be safe...

guess there's a first time for every bad thing...
sigh...

just one thing I hope never to have a first time concerning my car...
an accident...
i would totally hate that....

No comments: