Sunday, July 22, 2007

revenge or no revenge???

u noe de feeling wher u noe de rite thing 2 do but u wanna do u'r way...
there's this "sexually polluted brain" guy in my class...
so d*mn irritating...
kept steppin on my "tail"

4 instance,
drama practice 4 tis year's merdeka celebration in skool...
i took de role of an old kampung man who wanted Merdeka,
he, on de other hand, a British police...
there's a scene where de police comes in 2 arrest de kampung ppl...
he kept on knee-ing me while i was down....
i felt so terribly wanting 2 shout back at him...
"WATS U'R PROBLEM!!!"
i think he got sumthin against gud guys (hey! i'm a gud guy)...

i think de story began when i was at de canteen...
bought a piece of keropok lekor...
hot wat...
so i was juz "holdin" it in my mouth...
"U suckin c*ck oh u?"
(dang... he's so dirty minded... he's brain is so full of sex...)
well.... he said it to his fren in tamil...
so, i juz turn, stared at him n asked him wat he said, sternly...
he repeated it...
so, without sayin a word, i juz smiled (i've kinda learned 2 not be irritated by stupid remarks... i mean, the more irritated u r, de more they'll continue...rite?) n stepped on his shoes... hard!!!
he started shoutin n shoutin la...
"stupid la u!!!"
i juz gave a bow...
"I'll take it as a compliment..."(well... i didn't say anything actually)
(sarcasm is already my trait...)

so...
as i was sayin....
wat should i do???
de rite thing is juz 2 forgive n go on...

1 Peter 3:9
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

so... de rite thing 2 do is 2 forgive n (bless?) de person...

but my flesh is struggling with my spirit...
i'm gonna flare at him... for sure...

therefore,
i've come 2 conclusion...
i'm gonna tell a mutual fren 2 warn him if he dares to get on my nerves again, i'll flare him... even in front of Pn.Maha, for all i care...
if he wanna talk 2 me, bring it on...
if he still gets on my nerves on practices, i'll flare...
"Don't tell me I din't warn you!!!" i'll juz say...
that'll shut him up...

i'm no longer tat easy to be stepped on anymore...
wat "killed" me has made me stronger
i've gone through my storms n i've grown tougher...
step on my head, see wat i'll do to u...
BRING IT ON!!!

No comments: