Sunday, July 15, 2007

i guess its not you

things are supposed to get better each day...
i noe wat i wrote in my last post...
but i came to realization today...

who am I kidding...
basically no one but myself...
lying to myself each day saying "I'm having a crush on her"

we practically bumped into each other a lot today...
but not once did I utter a simple "Hi" or a "Hey"...

so I guess I'm gonna stop...
no point cheating myself anymore...
unless she makes a move by understanding de reason behind a gift I gave her...

then de next thing u noe, i'm sayin i'm in luv again
but i guess not tis time
juz lettin de feeling slowly die off

"Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything that I knew
You're the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to"

but it is not meant for me to choose...
one of my life goal is hard to catch now....
not enough time..
de goal is : getting a GF at de age of 16

so...
now i'm left alone...
decision is made...
Goodbye to you...

No comments: