Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Maybe it's time...

remember when i said it's not too bad being alone?
well, i think it's about time i learn to be independent...
you see, maybe it's time i learn to fly solo...
i've been depending on the people around me for companionship...
always asking if they wanna go out with me...
yes, i know it can be annoying...
i can be annoying...
so, for all those around me, sorry for being a baggage...

 you see, the signs were there all along...
it's not that i don't see them,
i just chose to ignore them...
people saying they're busy...
people ditching me last minute....
maybe because i'm afraid of being alone...
so, i'll try to fly solo and i guess i'll stop trying to go out of my way to please people...

and urm, if you're actually annoyed by me,
please do tell me so i can stay away from you...

 

No comments: