Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hisashiburi

Ohisashiburi Minna!!!
how is everybody?
school has been so damn tiring and not to mention busy...
glad the week passed by fast this week...
tomorrow is already FRIDAY!
FRIDAY I TELL YA!!! whee!!! gotta love fridays...
TGI(almost)F!

some of y'all might have noticed that i put up a video on Big Bang's MV Lalalalala...
other than being one of my currently favorite songs, it was also cos i was teaching my teacher how to put in a youtube video into a blog...
shes continuing her studies into her Masters and one of the courses that she needs to take is ICT which requires her to use a blog (talk about awesomeness!!!)

so, leave me a comment on my "guest book"
c y'all later...

so,be safe, be well, eat fruits, and remember,
when in doubt, the answer is always C.
ttyl

No comments: