Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gone but not Forgotten...

To Uncle Suzannah aka BeautifulMan aka Jem

In a few hours, you'll be flying off eh...
I'm not sure if you will or ever read this but i guess I'll just write it up...
I'm not too good with goodbyes so I dont really know what to say (or write)...
just that, Thanks for being such a great person and a part of my life that i would not forget...
i never thought that you would be such a big part of my life when i first met you, but you did though not may not show...
i may not have that many memories with you but all i have to say is,
be safe, be well, eat fruit, and remember, YOUR FAMILY IS ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU...

have a safe flight and remember to FB us when you arrive okay...
sorry i can't go to the airport to send you off but well, safe flight...

and the stuff i gave you,
just wanna tell you this...
a collector never simply gives out stuff from their collection cos it will mean that their collection will be incomplete and usually, we do not replace our items with new ones...
so, the stuff i gave you actually means something okay...

Uncle Somehow

No comments: