Saturday, February 7, 2009

Adventure to the Bank and "Beyond"

so yesterday I went to the bank to bank in my cheque...hehe

i guess i wen tout about 9.30 to 9.45 like that...
so i missed the 9.30 bus i think...
so i had to wait for the bus for a while...
few minutes later, a mini bus (yup, we STILL have mini buses here in Rawang)
good thing it's going straight to Country Homes, the nearest "complete" community town around my area...
my place doesn't even have a bank yet...

So when I reach there, I went to the bank first...
(mind you, it's my first time going there alone to do something real serious)
i took my number, waited for a while, and went to the counter only to find that i have a few more procedures to do before i can get what i want...
so i put down my number and went to the customer service place...
she was erm... helpful but not helpful enough...
i have to fill in a few forms and i still had to ask another staff which was MUCH nicer...
finally i banked in the cheque...
after that, i fill in the withdrawal form as i can't cash out my cheque...
so it's pretty much the same if i withdraw it out right than to wait for the cheque to be able to come in cash...
save another trip also...
blablabla...
got the money finally...
YAY!!!

then i went for breakfast in the market where the second floor is like erm...
"better-looking and cleaner" hawker stalls...
i had vegetarian food and even ta pow some home for lunch...
2 meals cost RM6.50 only...
cheap!!! big portion summore...

then i went home...
cook a bit of the minced beef for lunch (my mum asked me to do it)
waited a bit for Jeremy to come home from school...
and my sis also came back...
we had lunch and after that...
i was SOOOOO tired and went to sleep...

i only woke up about 7 like that when my parents return home...
i slept from erm... 2 something...
WOW!! THATS LONG!!!

and we had dinner...
blablabla~~~~
sleep time...
i guess i slept too much and only fell asleep about 3.30...
~yawn~

No comments: