Friday, January 9, 2009

Why Am I Not Surprised?

I guess this phrase is so common to me...
especially when it comes to the bad parts...
being a non-typical, i kinda look at how situations are carried out by a typical and thus, i'm not surprised of the outcome.
and today (or rather yesterday cos i'm typing this when its already midnight) its just the same...

I came back from work today, tired and beat.
As I come back, I was hoping (but not really into it) that the dry clothes will be taken in and the dry dishes put back in place.
Guess what I hoped for did not come to pass (typical)
knowing you-know-who, he will NEVER extend an extra hand, so why was I even expecting...
(guess when I gave up on hoping a long time ago, I had my reasons. I'm too tired of hoping cos every time I hope, I end up disappointed...)
So there I was, all tired...
It's already half past 8 I think and I haven't even had my dinner.
I took off my shoes and put down my bag and straight away took in the clothes (with socks and tie still on)...
then, its the dishes turn...
not only were the dishes not put back to their places, but there are even some dishes that are still unclean (not the ones I used, mind me)...
I had to wash them AGAIN...
*sigh*
then only I showered and had my dinner...
tough day...

guess I was not surprised but I hoped and expected to have something better...
so...
bye bye hoping...
hello WORKING HARD FOR WHAT I WANT...

No comments: