Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged by Jem Duke

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

  1. i hate to drink coke, i dunno why 75% of the world likes it, its so gassy
  2. i love chocolate and ice cream but hates chocolate ice cream
  3. i best friends are an Indian Guy and a Malay Girl and we love it
  4. my best friend (the Indian Guy) is my total opposite
  5. i don't like to study at home...
  6. i rarely play video or computer games
  7. i put on the headset when I'm on the computer though at times I'm listening to nothing
  8. colour that i dislike most is red. i only have 2 red shirts in my closet.
  9. i kinda like nerdy girls
  10. i don't like people talking too much straight to me but i love eavesdropping...LOLZ...
  11. when I'm doing work and you're talking to me, i don't really look at you but I'm all ears... I'll stop when you mentioned something that catches me at the moment...
  12. i speak random japanese sometimes whenever i wanted to
  13. i think i'm weird
  14. i'm kinda anti-social but when i'm in my zone, i am VERY sociable
  15. i'm not racist but i am guilty of stereotyping at times
  16. i am diplomatic but don't push me too far or i may blast at you
there you go...
16 facts bout me...
haha

10 people to tag???
  1. daphne yap
  2. carissa morias
  3. kimberly koh
  4. christen koh
  5. alyssa koh
  6. grace miriam purait
  7. margaret
  8. aaron tay
  9. diane lee
  10. yuki poon
all because i wanna see how weird you guys are...
MUAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: