Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TSUKARETA!!!!!

in Japanese, TSUKARETA means TIRED...
now I know how my mum feels...
here I am...
the only day today that I'm not having any exams while my mum is away (not counting Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's)
I'm cleaning up almost the whole day...
okay...
I'm exaggerating...
but it's the longest I've ever did chores willingly...
the thing that drove me to do it was to see Okasan's face smiling and lighted up when she returns...

>room - I cleaned my room and threw away all my unwanted and unneeded notes (thats the fun part of being in the last year of school), got like a lot of papers... (i'll tell you how much i get when i recycle them...
rearranged my stuff properly and also cleaned my closet... (closet!!! never thought I will ever clean that thing up but I did anyway... hehe)

> everything else - mopped the floor (sis asked me to do it, so that's not willingly...)
throw away the deep frying oil that has been there since forever...
fold the clothes...
(what?! fold the clothes? ain't that sis' job? well, I figured since her friend is coming over tonight, i'll fold the clothes... Tomorrow I'll have exam the whole day and she will be out for choir camp... Jer to fold the clothes??? yea! when my dog can fly and spit fire... and on Friday, we're going out early to Selayang for my extra bio class that I was invited to... hehe and Okasan and Otosan will be back Friday afternoon... so yea, I had to fold the clothes... long description... can anyone understand what I wrote???)

and Jer??? don't say a word...
he's 90% of the time sitting there playing game and even have the nerves to tell everything will be okay... darn it!!! (read all you want and scold me but that's how I feel Jer)

now I know how mum's feel...
wanting to make others happy but OTHERS aren't helping out...
DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU OKASAN!!!

No comments: