Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged AGAIN by Carissa Morias

instructions:

Bold the statements that are true to you.

Italicize the statements that you wish were true.

Leave the fibs alone.

Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.


I’m 170cm tall. (a little more than that... maybe 173 cm)

I don’t know what I want at the moment.

I’m not happy.

I hate my friends.

I hate my life.

I hate my grades.

I’m bored of driving.

I have a white handbag

I love dancing.

I go clubbing every week.

Shopping is bullshit.

I have a tattoo of a star.

I got my navel pierced.

I have friends that take drugs. ( don't we all do when we're sick??? )

90% of my friends smoke.

I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.

I’m studying Fashion.

I have a business running.

I hate cartoons.

I hate someone. ( can't say hate but really annoyed by many )

I have 10 Guess handbags.

I buy CLEO every month.

My parents don’t know about my blog.

I have an iPod.

I don’t have faith in the current “one”.

My school mates know about my blog. (they know close to nothing about me )

I wanted to be a fashion designer. ( aren't I already? )

I love rock emo bands.

I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups

I’m a rebel

I’m starting to like wearing dresses

I don’t believe in love.

High school's filled with drama

My parents have faith in me.

I’ve bought shoes this month. ( my shoe is not really cool now...but CHRISTMAS is coming)

A blogger bitched about me before.

I hate sports.

I heart Italian food.

I hate meeting new people.

I hate nail polish ( nail polish is NOT for guys... emo rock ppl... get it?! )

The mother bear gives me hugs.

People should start appreciating me.

High school was the worst time of my life. (for noe and this year... what jerks we have and a boring school )

I have red hair.

One Utama is my second home

I’m a guy.

I’m scared of my Biology exam ( who isn't... esp when you're expected to score by others... oh the pressure )

I hate vacations.

We’ll last

I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.

I’ve robbed an old lady.

I’m starting to like applying make-up

I was a tomboy.

I love bitching about people behind their backs

I still have a best friend

I have a cat.

I hate surprise parties.

I hate planning parties.

I’m hot.

I’m a sinner.

I’ve got a DS light.

I have a Wii.

I can live without music.

Video games are a waste of time

I miss the father bear.

I love being in love

I know how to cook

I have 100% freedom.

Boys are assholes.

I hate Math.

I love horror movie.

I’m happy with what I have

I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.

Blogging is a waste of time.

I hate animals.

I can’t live without make-up.

I curse like a pirate.

I’m happy with my 11 year old car.

I hate people that are smart.

I love Apple Juice

I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.

I’ve got a new phone.

I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.

I love swimming.

I haven’t worked out since March.

I love my friends and family.

I TAG...

Daphne Yap

Grace Miriam

Jeremy Duke

Margaret

Aaron Tay

No comments: