Saturday, July 12, 2008

From the ashes

((( forgive me for nonsensing... gotta get this frustration outta my head )))

Risen from the ashes
And the shadows
That once overshadowed me
Finally a fighter
What broke me made me stronger.

In this new world called "living hell", I guess I have to fight my way through
Gotta brace through this storm
I thought of a phrase before that I made up

You have to be tough to survive
If you can't be tough, act tough
If you don't, you'll perish into dirt

This place is driving me nuts...
(read my previous post and you'll know)
It getting worst by the day
but its not their prob
Its mine
I'm no born blender, not a chameleon
Can't seem to blend...
But Naz has been nice...
The others...
Dunno much...

ARGH!!!!
GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR SPM TO BE OVER!!!!

No comments: