Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm only human...

yea...
i'm only human and i realised it the hard way...
i fell way hard...
in physics...
i got a 47...
7 marks to fail...
way bad for my history...
got a great scolding like as though its gonna be the end of da world :(
I'm no longer the genius that i was i guess...
thats de worst i got since i've started learning physics...
half of the questions was of chapter 5 of form 4 (i'm in form 5 tis year) and i didn't really learn tat chapter coz i sprained my ankle last year when de teacher taught tat chapter...

I'm only human.
When u punch me, i bruise.
When u cut me, I bleed.
When u kill me, I die.

but the other papers are ok i guess...
got good grades for Maths, Add Maths, EST, History and stuff( at the moment)...
wish me luck for the rest...

No comments: