Monday, February 14, 2011

since nobody reads this anyways....

since nobody read this anyways, and i just wanna let it out, i'll just put this here...
i'll share this since it's valentines....
i noticed a trend of my crush chases...
my sign of "Fine, i'll stop chasing you and wasting your precious time" is actually by giving them a present...which actually could mean a forked road...
depending on the after that, but they never fall to my favor...NEVER...

my first crush, i gave her a lollipop....
second one, a pair of earrings
and the third and last so far, i gave her a piece of cake and a puppy soft toy for her birthday...

and that is the story of my failures....

2 comments:

Jeremy Yap said...

Coolio! I have never given anything to my crushes other than the usual gifts given on usual celebrations. Not that i always give gifts anyway. And by the way, i'm gonna get your NG shirt somehow. Hopefully i can get extra loads of money by working!

Unknown said...

errr.... thank you....
dont worry bout the NG tee....its okay if you cant get it...