Monday, December 7, 2009

Rethinking Migration

some of you might have known that if given the chance, I would like to migrate to another country...
but now, i'm having doubts and was( and still am) rethinking on this subject...
it all started when i had a dream during my afternoon nap this afternoon.
it went like this:

i now migrated to a new place (like China or Japan)
i was studying there.
then, after school, my friends and i decided to stop by a stall to have a snack...
it said Malaysian food.
weirdly though, its not really Malaysian food.
its like wide hor fun wrapped around some fillings with curry...
(maybe kinda like on sun fun with curry, the one i like to eat in the shop near ROC)
when i bit it, i began to cry and remember Malaysia...
WEIRD!!!

so now i think...
every place has its flaw...
like in my case, being a so-called second class citizen, i am deprived of many advantages in academic and positions and even politics...
however, if i work hard enough, these things wont affect me, i think...
Malaysia is still my home (i know i know... i'm supposed to say Heaven is my home, but lets talk Earth now please)

No comments: