Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Outing with my Friends again...

yup, i went outing with my friends again yesterday...
went downtown KL...
it was okay...

when we reached Times Square, we went for a movie entitled "Where got ghost?"
a Singaporean movie...
its actually more of a comedy than a horror movie, so it was okay with me i guess...

next, we went Roller Skating in Sungei Wang,
it was my first time...
really scary at first though...
but the people there were quite helpful...
gave me some tips...
i managed to go 2 rounds round the ring...
of course i fell...
lotsa times...
hurt my butt and also my front....
i think this is the first time i fell so many times in an hour or two...
OUCH!!! ITTAI!!!!

Then, some of us went bowling...
i was not really up to it...
so i went walking around...
after that, we met up again...

after that, we went to the arcade...
played some games...
LOL

soon after, we decided to head home...
we waited for the monorail but decided to take the next one as the one that arrived first was so full...
the second one was rather okay...

but the next train back was a disaster...
well, not really a disaster...
it was like in a sardine can...
so full of people that i cant move...
and worse...
it was already full but when we reach the KL station, people kept forcing in...
it was ALREADY FULL!!!!
these people have no brains ka....

reached back at the station,
send the guys home,
went home...
had a headache cos of the smoke everywhere...
(i guess i'm allergic t second-hand smoke...cant stand it)
actually my friend invited me to her house today for celebration
but when i asked for permission from my mum, i got a lecture instead....
sigh...

blablabla...

No comments: