Wednesday, June 3, 2009

not been updating, so here's whats up

>lets start with my birthday part 2...
we went to the office to meet with dad in the evening.
then, we went to eat in this place called Pasta Zenmai which is like so cool for me cos they fuse Japanese and Italian food, two of my favorite food other that local foods...
hehe...
the food was soooo nice, it made me so full...
haha....
then, cos dad needs to work, we parted ways...
my siblings and i decided to catch a movie in Cineleisure, so we went there.
first we went to Ikano's Popular cos i need to get books and supplies for school...
while they get the tickets, i went to get some stuff...
i went and bought some ranger figurines to complete my Operation Overdrive/Boukenger collection...
haha....
then i went and bought chalk for the class as we do have a portion of the board as a blackboard but i the school uses markers already.
i then went and look and found a bag for going out....
i dont want a bag too big but also not too small...
i found a nice one which is orange in color...haha
in a way its kinda not me, but me as well cos i usually dont go for bright colors but orange is one of my favorite color (the fourth actually)...
i then met up with them and we put our stuff in the car...
the books were heavy...haha
then we went for the movie...
Night in the Museum 2....
awesome movie...
haha...
very funny and entertaining...
after the movie. we headed home.

> my sis had been saying that i blog bout everything except for my car...
well, if you guys haven't already know, my parents bought a car for me for my birthday...
before you guys think i'm rich, dont.
its a second-hand old car...
an old Proton Saga...
but its Blue in color, so its cool...
haha...
the insurance stuff finally went on well and now my car is in my uncle's workshop for checking cos my parents want it to be good for driving, not to mention safe...
i've driven it to practice around the housing area...
i'm getting the hang of it.
cant wait for it to return...
have i told you how old it is...
no?
haha...
older than me...
its bout 20 years old....
and the nick name i've put for it is Aquan Cruiser...
haha...

> its the school holidays now and i do have homework...
but sad to say, i havent started on them yet...
i have maths to do and Bio and Chemistry to read up...
i know i have more than a week more of holiday but how if i cant catch up...
determination, where are you now...i need you...
laziness and procrastination, please go away....

> as i am going to Chiang Mai this December for mission trip, i had to got make my passport...
just did it yesterday....
they were really fast...
haha...
i remember last time, we had to wait for like half a day to get it done but now, its done in about less than 2 hours.
hehe... and since the place to renew my i.c, i renewed it too...
saved a trip...

>the air con man came today...
no my room have an air con...
so cool!!!!

thats about it....
till then...

No comments: