Saturday, September 8, 2007

sprained my ankle...

i was suppose 2 write this post yesterday but my dad asked me 2 off de comp...
i sparined my ankle...
ouch...
don't ask how k...

k la...
i danced some hip-hop moves i jumped...
landed on my left foot n sprained it...
ouch....

then...
its all swollen...

later at night...
i went to see de doc...
doc said go Hospital Selayang for x-ray...

in hospital...
waited so long for de whole get in until go home...
n they called tat emergency ward...
sigh...

1st, go to de room...
they took BP n asked 2 wait again...
afetr tat...
go see de doc...
she took a look n asked 2 go take x-ray...
after x-ray...
wait again...
then de results came...
thank god no dislocated or fracture...
only sprained...

now,
my leg is plastered...
can't move much...

on mc from skool for a week...
miss u guyz la...

No comments: